This book has 3 recommendations
Robert Katai (Founder / Instagramology)
I have 2 books that resonate with me and my work. The first one is a book written by Rick Warren called “The Purpose-Driven Life” and the second one is “Purple Cow” by Seth Godin. These are the books that I can read over and over again, because they always remind me what’s my purpose in this life, in my daily job and what I can do with my projects and work to create a purple cow effect.
Theresa Evanoff (Founder / Gift-it-Forward)
Here are some of my favourites around purpose, positive habits, positive thinking, and business goals. I’m a firm believer that subject expertise can be learned, but character-building traits, like perseverance and purposefulness, must be honed.
- “Purpose Driven Life”, Rick Warren
- “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”, Stephen Covey
- "The Magic of Thinking Big", David J. Schwartz
- "The Power of Positive Thinking" by Norman Vincent Peale
- "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz
- “Good to Great”, Jim Collins
- “Doing Good Well”, Willie Cheng
Lilian Ong (Founder / Class Living)
I gained clarity and a different perspective of living a life with purpose. I learned that how we are “wired” or our S.H.A.P.E can help us find the purpose of our life.
Licensed in over eighty-five languages, The Purpose Driven Life is far more than just a book; it is a guide to a spiritual journey. Once you take this journey, you’ll never be the same again.
On your journey you’ll find the answers to three of life’s most important questions:
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond mere survival and success to a life of significance—the life you were meant to live.
Five benefits of knowing your purpose:
- It will explain the meaning of your life.
- It will simplify your life.
- It will focus your life.
- It will increase your motivation.
- It will prepare you for eternity.
This new, expanded edition has been created for a new generation of readers.