This book has 1 recommendations
Jack H. M. Wong (Trainer & Author / )
Question: What five books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path & why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- Second Chance - Robert Kiyosaki
- Why the Rich Are Getting Richer - Robert Kiyosaki
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience - Carmine Gallo
- The Little Voice Mastery - Blair Singer
Celebrating the inspiring life and vision of Apple’s game-changing CEO, The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs has become the essential go-to guide for top-level executives, middle managers, organizational speakers, startup entrepreneurs, and pretty much anyone who needs to engage, persuade, and captivate an audience. This is as close as you’ll ever get to having the master presenter himself speak directly in your ear.
Communications expert Carmine Gallo has studied and analyzed the very best of Jobs’s performances, offering point-by-point examples, tried-and-true techniques, and proven presentation secrets that anyone can master. You’ll learn how to take charge of a room, create an inspiring brand story, deliver unforgettable moments―and do it powerfully, effortlessly, and effectively.
See more books recommended by
See more books written by