Wir hoffen, dass Ihnen die empfohlenen Bücher gefallen! Nur damit Sie es wissen, The CEO Library kann über die Links auf dieser Seite einen Anteil am Umsatz oder andere Vergütungen einziehen.
Dieses Buch hat 1 Empfehlung
Tom Moor (Co-Founder/Sqwiggle & Buffer)The book includes many immediately actionable ideas for managing a distributed team. Clarity and efficiency of communication is paramount in a virtual environment and Hassan has honed in on the key tactics that will make a big difference in your work day.
Learn the psychological secrets of persuasion that influence your remote employees to do what you need them to do.
Stop chasing down your employees to make sure that their work is being done.
In "Influencing Virtual Teams" you'll get step-by-step tactics that you can implement straightaway with your team to improve your team's engagement and commitment to doing their work.
- How a single word can increase compliance by 33%.
- How to make someone reply back to your emails (using only the subject line).
- How to set deadlines so that they're met by your team.
- What you need to do before, during and after every meeting to increase adoption rates.
- How to ensure 100% commitment from a team member in six easy steps.
- Using just four questions, how to know what your remote employees are really thinking.
- How to leave the perfect voice message.
- The secret formula for establishing trust with your team.
And much, much more!