Wir hoffen, dass Ihnen die empfohlenen Bücher gefallen! Nur damit Sie es wissen, The CEO Library kann über die Links auf dieser Seite einen Anteil am Umsatz oder andere Vergütungen einziehen.
Dieses Buch hat 6 Empfehlungen
Tim Ferris (Autor & Unternehmer)For the fellow tech nerds among you, here are a few resources for learning about angel investing, founding tech companies, or picking the right startup to work for.
Tracy Osborn (Gründer/Wedding Lovely)When I was fundraising, I probably referred to Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson every single day. So straightforward and easy to read — needed when one is fundraising!
Ola Olusoga (Mitbegründer/Populum)Recommended if you're interested in learning more about venture capital and fundraising.
Erik Cheong (Mitgründer/Park N Parcel)One of the biggest challenges for startups is fund raising. Learn and know what the investors are thinking and what they looking for.
Magda Marco (Mitbegründer/Sailo)
My career path took many turns over the years, and in the end I think that my core prevailed. As an entrepreneur, one must be a dreamer, a risk-taker, an agent of change and not be afraid of barriers. For young people interested in that, I recommend a few great books recommended to me by the Techstars incubator when my company Sailo went through their program:
- “Do more faster”
- “The Lean Startup”
- “Venture Deals”
Austin Bunsen (Co-Founder/CBlocks)I’m actually a self-taught programmer, so these books have really helped me with practical skills that I could put to use & yield results. The return on investment for these kinds of books is off the charts for me!
This is the highly anticipated third edition of the best-selling book which has become the definitive resource for understanding venture capital fundraising. Whether you are an entrepreneur, lawyer, student or just have an interest in the venture capital ecosystem, Venture Deals is for you. The book dives deeply into how deals are constructed, why certain terms matter (and others don’t), and more importantly, what motivates venture capitalists to propose certain outcomes. You’ll see the process of negotiating from the eyes of two seasoned venture capitalists who have over 40 years of investing experience as VCs, LPs, angels, and founders. They will teach you how to develop a fundraising strategy that will be a win for all parties involved.
This book is designed to bring transparency to the venture capital funding process and includes such topics as:
- How to raise money;
- What terms matter and which ones don’t;
- How to negotiate a fair deal for everyone;
- What makes venture capitalists tick, including how they are compensated and motivated;
- How companies are valued by venture capitalists;
- How all current structures of funding work, including convertible debt, crowdfunding, pre-sales and other non-traditional methods;
- How these particular issues change through different stages of financing (seed, early, mid and late); and
- How to avoid business and legal pitfalls that many entrepreneurs make.
And as in the previous editions, this book isn’t just a one-sided opinion from venture capitalists, but also has helpful commentary throughout from a veteran CEO who has raised many rounds of financing from many different investors.
If you are ready to learn all the secrets and ins and outs of fundraising, Venture Deals is an essential read.
Siehe weitere Bücher empfohlen von
Sehen Sie sich weitere Bücher an, die von geschrieben wurden
- How to Create a Real-World MBA (Tools of Titans chapter)
- Interview mit Tracy Osborn (Autorin und Gründerin von Wedding Lovely)
- Interview mit Ola Olusoga: Wie Bücher seinen Weg zur Selbstfindung geleitet haben
- Erik Cheong, Mitbegründer von Park N Parcel, darüber, wie Lesen die beste Form des Lernens und der Entspannung ist
- Magda Marcu, Mitbegründerin von Sailo, über ihre Liebe zu Büchern und Frauen in der Geschäftswelt
- Auston Bunsen, Co-Founder of CBlocks, Learns Something New with Each Book Read