¡Esperamos que te encanten los libros que la gente recomienda! Para su información, The CEO Library puede cobrar una parte de las ventas u otra compensación de los enlaces en esta página.
Este libro tiene 4 recomendaciones.
Nancy Johnston (CEO & Founder/Tengri)The most influential book I'd recommend for all CEOs are either setting up or running a business is 'Let my people go surfing-the education of a reluctant businessman' by Yvon Chouinard. It's provided a wonderful blueprint to help shape the Tengri business DNA and a recommended read for all aspiring and existing CEOs.
Andres Youderian (Fundador/eCommerceFuel)
Pregunta: ¿Qué cinco libros recomendaría a los jóvenes interesados en su carrera profesional y por qué?
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Getting the right things done)
- Entreleadership (Great primer on management)
- Let My People Go Surfing (How to build a business on your terms, that embraces your values)
- Essentialism (The Importance of focus)
- Work the System (A primer on building systems in your business)
Kai Yeo (Partner & Creative Director of BUREAU, Co-founder and Design Lead of Hutan Tropical)I like that it is as much a pleasure to read, as it is inspiring for the work that I am doing now as the Design Lead for Hutan Tropical, an outdoor equipment and clothing brand that I started with a friend. So I guess that ticks both ‘business’ and ‘non-business’ boxes for me. Yvon’s the founder of Patagonia, legendary climber, businessman and environmentalist. The book’s original intent was to be a philosophical manual for the employees of Patagonia but it has so much relevance and inspiration for what I am doing now in building Hutan as a responsible outdoor equipment company. Yvon has set a minimum standard for what everyone who is new to the industry should aspire to.
Holger Seim (CEO/Blinkist)When it comes to biographies I particularly like Let My People Go Surfing.
From his youth as the son of a French Canadian handyman to the thrilling, ambitious climbing expeditions that inspired his innovative designs for the sport's equipment, Let My People Go Surfing is the story of a man who brought doing good and having grand adventures into the heart of his business life-a book that will deeply affect entrepreneurs and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
Ver más libros recomendados por
Ver más libros escritos por
- La Biblioteca del CEO
- Andrew Youderian, fundador de eCommerceFuel, y las lecturas que potenciaron su espíritu emprendedor
- Book-talk with Kai Yeo, Partner & Creative Director of BUREAU, Co-founder and Design Lead of Hutan Tropical
- Holger Seim, Blinkist CEO, on Building a Reading Habit by Seeking out Books That Pull You In