Nous espérons que vous aimez les livres que les gens recommandent ! Juste pour que vous le sachiez, The CEO Library peut collecter une part des ventes ou une autre compensation à partir des liens sur cette page.
Ce livre a 1 recommandation
Stacey Minton (Owner/DestinationDreamz)Je dirais à coup sûr, She Means Business. Je l'ai trouvé très stimulant et encourageant et il contenait une tonne d'idées fantastiques.
Ce livre fait partie de notre collection :
There has never been a better time to say yes! With a computer and an Internet connection you can get your ideas, messages, and business out there like never before and create so much success.In this book, Carrie Greenshows you how.
Carrie started her first online business at the age of 20—she knows what it’s like to be an ambitious and creative woman with big dreams and huge determination . . . but she also knows the challenges of starting and running a business, including the fears, overwhelm, confusion, and blocks that entrepreneurs face. Based on her personal, tried-and-tested experience, she offers valuable guidance and powerful exercises to help you:
- Get clear on your business vision
- Move past the fears and doubts that can get in the way
- Understand your audience, so you can truly connect with them
- Create your brand and build a tribe of raving fans, subscribers, and customers
- Manage your time, maintain focus, and keep going in the right direction
- Condition yourself for success . . . and so much more!
If you’re a creative and ambitious female entrepreneur, or are contemplating the entrepreneurial path, this book will provide the honest, realistic, and practical tools you need to follow your heart and bring your vision to life.