Esperamos que você ame os livros que as pessoas recomendam! Só para você saber, a Biblioteca do CEO pode coletar uma parte das vendas ou outras compensações dos links nesta página.
Este livro tem 19 recomendações
David Heinemeier Hansson (Cofundador/Basecamp)It taught me so much about marketing and human psychology. I keep referring back to that book all the time. It has been instrumental in inspiring the marketing strategies I used to propel Rails and Basecamp.
Charlie Munger (Vice-presidente/Berkshire Hathaway)Robert Cialdini has had a greater impact on my thinking on this topic than any other scientist.
Ola Olusoga (Cofundador/Populum)Always take away something new every time I read this book.
Noah Kagan (Fundador/Sumo)Alguns meses atrás, eu estava bebendo um uísque Noah's Mill (fofo) com meu bom amigo Brian Balfour e falando sobre a vida... Durante a conversa, entramos no assunto dos livros que mudaram nossas vidas. Eu quero compartilhá-los com você. Eu julgo o sucesso de um livro se um ano depois eu ainda estiver usando pelo menos 1 coisa do livro.
Sean Seton-Rogers (Partner/PROfounders Capital)Loved how it exposed how conditioned all people are. Being aware of it is important.
Primoz Cigler (Co-Founder/ProteusThemes)The best business book I read is the Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini. I am reading it now for the second time. The reason why I like it so much is that it gives you a good explanation of human psychology that you can use in many different situations. The variety of the techniques and experiments used in the book will help you become a better negotiator, but also it will open your eyes how others are exploiting your human nature every day. Each chapter ends with the 'How to Say No' which also gives you a meaningful advice on how to react when you find yourself in the situations when someone wants to obtain your commitment with different persuasion techniques.
Adam Haritan (Founder/Learn Your Land)For anyone interested in my career path, I’d recommend books in various genres. On a real practical level, I’d certainly recommend reading any and all plant/mushroom/tree/ecology/nature books you can acquire. It’s even more helpful to read the books that pertain specifically to your ecosystem and bioregion. Additionally, I’d also recommend reading a plethora of business and marketing books — both old and new alike. Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk, Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini, and anything by Seth Godin would be my top recommendations. And of course, every book I mentioned in the previous answers are strongly recommended as well.
Julia Enthoven (Cofundador/Kapwing)Recently, I enjoyed and learned a lot from Influence by Robert Cialdini, a book about how you can persuade, sell, and lead using soft skills. I think Cialdini does a great job of blending the research with stories that illustrate how you put his tactics to work.
Rand Fishkin (Founder/Moz)Robert Cialdini’s seminal work on how and why mankind thinks and acts. Essential reading.
Dean Roller (Fundador/Bliss Bean Bags)Read a classic book like Claude Hopkins Scientific Advertising book and Influence by Dr. Robert Cialdini. Understanding fundamental principles to how humans operate is always a great starting point to focus on. It is easy to forgot tried and test examples when the next "new thing" comes along.
Louis Grenier (Podcaster in Chief/Todo mundo odeia profissionais de marketing)If you want to understand people better, understand why people do stuff and why they don’t, you have the usual: “Influence” by Cialdini. I think you should read it but I don’t think you should spend too much time on it.
Arianos de Holger (CEO/Dominet Digital Corporation)
This book is already a classic in terms of how to influence people and persuade them to do what you want, and how to protect yourself from persuasion by others. These are two must-have skills for leaders and you should continually work on improving them.
Recently, the author has updated his advice with the book Pre-Suasion, with examples based on modern business interactions. However, you should start with the core principles explained in the original book and then follow up with updated evidence in the new one.
Bryan Choo (Diretor Fundador/The Smart Local)
Pergunta: Quais cinco livros você recomendaria para jovens interessados em sua carreira e por quê?
- Anthony Robbins Poder Ilimitado
- Outliers de Malcolm Gladwell / The Tipping Point
- Os 7 Hábitos das Pessoas Altamente Eficazes de Stephen R. Covey
- O início de Simon Sinek com o porquê
- A influência de Robert Cialdini: ciência e prática
Jeff Gibbard (Chief Brand Officer/From The Future)There are five books that, when taken together, form the majority of my perspective on business: [...] Influence.
Tobi Lütke (Founder & CEO/Shopify)Influence was just the most mind-bending book you can imagine, because it essentially taught you always humans are flawed and influential and how, yes, computers are predictable. And you can deal with it.
Anant Jain (Cofundador/CommonLounge)This one is a deep dive into behavioral science and human psychology. It’s shocking, entertaining, and introduces you to the fallibility of your own brain in quite a delightful way.
Chris Goward (Fundador/WiderFunnel & GO Group Digital)Here are some of the books that have been very impactful for me, or taught me a new way of thinking: [...] Influence.
Mikhail Dubov (Fundador e CEO/Chattermill)A few books had a dramatic impact on how I work day to day [...] Influence.
David Brudo (Co-Founder/Remente)[One of the books that had an impact on David Brudo.]
Influence, the classic book on persuasion, explains the psychology of why people say ""yes""—and how to apply these understandings. Dr. Robert Cialdini is the seminal expert in the rapidly expanding field of influence and persuasion. His thirty-five years of rigorous, evidence-based research along with a three-year program of study on what moves people to change behavior has resulted in this highly acclaimed book. You'll learn the six universal principles, how to use them to become a skilled persuader—and how to defend yourself against them. Perfect for people in all walks of life, the principles of Influence will move you toward profound personal change and act as a driving force for your success.
Veja mais livros recomendados por
David Heinemeier Hansson, Charlie Munger , Ola Olusoga, Noah Kagan, Sean Seton-Rogers , Primoz Cigler, Adam Haritan, Julia Enthoven, Rand Fishkin, Dean Roller, Louis Grenier, Arianos de Holger, Bryan Choo, Jeff Gibbard, Tobi Lütke, Anant Jain, Chris Goward, Mikhail Dubov, David Brudo
Veja mais livros escritos por
- Quora Session with David Heinemeier Hansson
- 20 recomendações de livros do bilionário Charlie Munger que o tornarão mais inteligente
- Entrevista com Ola Olusoga: como os livros guiaram seu caminho para a autodescoberta
- Os 18 livros que mudaram minha vida
- Interview with Sean Seton-Rogers
- Primoz Cigler, Co-Founder of ProteusThemes, on the Books that Helped Him Perfect His Sales Technique
- Adam Haritan, Founder of Learn Your Land, on How Reading Is a Priority in His Life
- Julia Enthoven, cofundadora da Kapwing, prepara sua lista de leitura no início de cada ano
- Recommended Stuff
- Dean Roller, fundador da Bliss Bean Bags, foi profundamente impactado pelos livros que leu
- Todo mundo odeia profissionais de marketing - como Louis Grenier construiu um podcast por amor ao verdadeiro marketing
- 5 Top Books Every Leader Should Read
- Bryan Choo, diretor fundador do The Smart Local, sobre Ampliando as visões de mundo por meio de livros
- Social Business Strategist Jeff Gibbard Shares the Books That Formed His Business Perspective
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Tobi Lütke — From Snowboard Shop to Billion-Dollar Company (#359)
- Book-Talk com Anant Jain, cofundador do CommonLounge: erros comuns de empreendedorismo e hábitos de leitura
- Chris Goward, autor e fundador da empresa de otimização de conversão WiderFunnel, sobre os livros que lhe ensinaram uma nova maneira de pensar
- Mikhail Dubov, fundador e CEO da Chattermill: livros favoritos e hábitos de leitura
- David Brudö, Remente's CEO: 'If You Want to Last in the Game, Look at Your Mental Health and Well-Being Just like an Athlete'