Esperamos que você ame os livros que as pessoas recomendam! Só para você saber, a Biblioteca do CEO pode coletar uma parte das vendas ou outras compensações dos links nesta página.
Este livro tem 1 recomendação
Stacey Minton (Owner/DestinationDreamz)I would say for sure, She Means Business. I found it very empowering and encouraging and it had a ton of fantastic ideas.
Este livro faz parte da nossa coleção:
There has never been a better time to say yes! With a computer and an Internet connection you can get your ideas, messages, and business out there like never before and create so much success.In this book, Carrie Greenshows you how.
Carrie started her first online business at the age of 20—she knows what it’s like to be an ambitious and creative woman with big dreams and huge determination . . . but she also knows the challenges of starting and running a business, including the fears, overwhelm, confusion, and blocks that entrepreneurs face. Based on her personal, tried-and-tested experience, she offers valuable guidance and powerful exercises to help you:
- Get clear on your business vision
- Move past the fears and doubts that can get in the way
- Understand your audience, so you can truly connect with them
- Create your brand and build a tribe of raving fans, subscribers, and customers
- Manage your time, maintain focus, and keep going in the right direction
- Condition yourself for success . . . and so much more!
If you’re a creative and ambitious female entrepreneur, or are contemplating the entrepreneurial path, this book will provide the honest, realistic, and practical tools you need to follow your heart and bring your vision to life.