We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
John Gruzelier (Professorial Research Fellow, Goldsmiths, University of London)
A unique synthesis of Eastern and Western thought, a readable and highly accessible program of simple training exercises for health and transformation, a program which is ripe for scientific validation.
Catch the wave of a powerful training technique that has already transformed thousands of lives. Brain Wave Vibration is a powerful, easy-to-follow method that helps people bring their bodies and minds back into balance for total health.
The repetitive shaking method functions as a dynamic, moving meditation that is far easier and more accessible than most traditional meditation practices. This book provides tips for practice as well as profound insights into the nature of human happiness and fulfillment.
More than a physical training technique, Brain Wave Vibration is a call to action, a plea to uncover the vast abilities that lie within your brain.
Through this revolutionary brain-body practice, you will:
- * Stimulate your natural healing ability-normalizing your brain waves to support the brain stem to optimize its healing function
- * Manage your stress effectively-releasing mental tightness and physical tension to think and feel calmer and focus better
- * Rediscover physical vitality-unblocking energy flows in the body and improving its circulation
- * Awaken your creative potential-easing mental resistance and enabling the expression of natural creativity
- * Connect to your highest self-clearing away narrow ego-centric thinking and opening awareness to a larger and positive inner world
Get this book on Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | iBooks