We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
John Hall (CEO & Co-Founder/Influence & Co)
Question: What books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path?
- 50 Signs You Know You Are An Entrepreneur - John Rampton and Joel Comm
- Giftology - John Ruhlin
Does it feel like you work in “a red ocean filled with sharks?” Eat or be eaten. Fierce competition. Continual battling over scarce resources.
What if there was another path? What if you could create your own blue oasis where profits are higher, marketing is as natural as breathing, and competition is nearly nonexistent? This nirvana can be a reality when you practice the principles of Giftology. In this unusual un-marketing resource you’ll discover…
- Why Giftology isn’t an expense… it’s an investment that can pay off with huge dividends.
- How to practice Giftology on a tight budget… it’s easy and very effective.
- How Giftology turns existing clients into your best salespeople.
- Why (and how) gifts with a relatively low value can trump something expensive.
- When is the best time to send gifts? (The answer may surprise you.)
- How to unleash a “Referral Factory,” a small army of influencers vouching for you – no gimmicks, no catches.
- Find out how Giftology can transform your supply chain.
- The ten worst gifts… definitely avoid these. (This info’s available in the expanded bonus resource. Just click the link inside! It’s my gift to you.)
The average person is hit with at least thirty thousand messages a day, courtesy of that “red ocean” filled with sharks.” Giftology neutralizes that deadly philosophy and equips you with every tool you need to make your message a priority. Every time.
Get this book on Amazon