We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
Jack H. M. Wong (Trainer & Author)
Question: What five books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path & why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- Second Chance - Robert Kiyosaki
- Why the Rich Are Getting Richer - Robert Kiyosaki
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience - Carmine Gallo
- The Little Voice Mastery - Blair Singer
"Little Voice" is the chatter in the six inches between your ears that turns you into a hero one minute and a dunce the next. The 21 proven techniques presented here will reprogram the "Little Voice" in your brain in 30 seconds. In "Little Voice" Mastery, author Blair Singer delivers strategies and techniques that will give readers the ability to: Maintain power in any pressure situation and stop debilitating chatter in their brain so they can attract what they want - now.
- Uncover and realize lifelong dreams
- Break through self-sabotaging habits
- Build powerful, lasting confidence
- Resurrect the hero inside of them
Get this book on Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | iBooks
See more books recommended by
See more books written by
- Jack H. M. Wong, Trainer & Author, Shares Knowledge & Inspiration Taken From Robert Kiyosaki’s Books