We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 2 recommendations
Ryan Daniel Moran (Founder/Freedom Fastlane)Matthew Paulson is the real deal. I've made millions using the same strategies that he outlines in Internet Business From Scratch, and this guide will give new and experienced internet entrepreneurs alike a roadmap for success and profit. The best part is that this model is incredibly sustainable - this will work today, tomorrow, and for years to come - unlike most strategies that most people teach. Had I been given this roadmap when I started my career, I would have avoided years of struggle and lost revenue. This is a must read for anyone who has something to share and wants to get paid for it.
Rob Walling (Co-founder/Drip)A highly detailed blueprint for any beginner looking to start an online business, written by someone who's done it many times.
This book is part of our collection:
Do you want to make money online? Are you tired of being told that it's easy to make millions off the Internet? Would you like a realistic strategy that actually works for real people? What if you could actually build an online business that offered high profit margins and required no significant up-front investment? Would you be interested?
It is possible to build your own profitable online business, but you can't do it overnight (despite what you have been told by so-called Internet marketing gurus). The simple truth is that you need to choose a solid niche from day one, be willing to consistently work on your business over the course of several months and follow the path laid before you by people that have actually done it.
This is not just another book by an "Internet marketing guru" that teaches you to "make money online."
Author Matthew Paulson has been building online businesses for more than a decade and he has built multiple six-figure and seven-figure Internet businesses in many different niches. He's not just another so-called "business guru" that makes money online by teaching people to make money online. His current company, MarketBeat.com, publishes an email newsletter to nearly 500,000 stock investors, attracts 3-5 million pageviews each month and generates more than $2.5 million in annual revenue each year. Matthew has also launched and sold a press release distribution business, co-founded an online business that helps non-profits raise money and is co-owner of a digital publishing company in the golf instruction space. By reading Matthew's book, Online Business from Scratch, you will receive his step-by-step plan that will show you exactly how to build your own profitable Internet business (even if you aren't very tech savvy).
Here's what you'll learn:
- Choose a niche that has strong advertiser demand, customers that are ready to buy and solid long-term growth potential.
- Find the perfect domain name, create a great logo and choose the ideal branding for your online business.
- Systematically build your audience through content marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising and other audience growth strategies.
- Develop a system that will make regularly creating great content a simple and straight forward process.
- Maximize your company's advertising revenue by choosing the right networks, setting up the right ad placements and implementing other advanced monetization strategies.
- Launch digital products and services that your audience can't wait to buy.
- Position your business for long-term growth and establish systems so that your business can run without you.
Whether you simply want to learn how to make your first $1,000 online, create streams of passive income or build your own online business empire, Online Business from Scratch will help you turn your dream of starting an online business into reality.
Are you ready to take action?
Read Online Business from Scratch and begin your journey toward building your own online business today. Scroll to the top of the page and click on the buy button to get your copy of this book.