We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
Thom Singer (Podcaster/Cool Things Entrepreneurs Do)
Question: What five books would you recommend to young people interested in your career path & why?
- 7 Habits Highly Effective People - life blueprint
- Swim with the Sharks - realize people and how you relate to them are key
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - a classic that matters a lot in our digital world
- A Curious Mind by Brian Grazier - we all need to put curiosity higher as a priority
- Peak Performers, by Charles Garfield - examples of greatness
Most of these books are 25 years old or more (Not A Curious Mind).... But the books you read when you are young set the patterns and habits that impact you. I read these when young and they had real impact on my succes
Based on the author's research on outstanding achievers in industry, science, and entrepreneurship, this study identifies the qualities that characterize peak performers through profiles of these unusually productive individuals