The Amazing Journey of a Marketer: Irina Nica [Podcast Interview]
Before listening to today’s podcast episode/interview, you might want to stop from whatever you’re currently doing and grab a pen and a notebook. Your mind will be intellectually stimulated like crazy and you’ll have TONS of interesting things you’ll want to remember. Multitasking is not an option.
Irina Nica‘s a driven marketer, specialized in influencer campaigns, content and SEO.
I had the chance to meet and work with her in the summer of 2015, when we were both living in Romania, our home country. Back then, she was a Product Marketing Manager at SEO Monitor, an award-winning SEO company used by digital marketers all over the world.
In the meantime, Irina moved on to different challenges: she now lives in Dublin, Ireland, where she works as a Senior Marketing Manager at Hubspot.
Here are just a few of the subjects we discussed in this episode:
- Influencer marketing: to whom is it addressed? When and how should brands and agencies work with influencers? And how could it kill a business?
- Dealing with family’s approval in your career path & why your relationship might get closer as distance grows.
- ‘Just in time’ mental model & why worrying about challenges ahead of time is pointless.
- And, of course, books –
Notebook and pen ready? Get set… Play!
Mentioned in this episode:
- See Irina talk about influencer marketing on March 15th: InOrbit18
- Our first interview with Irina (December 1st, 2017)
- Matt Barby
- Kieran Flanagan
- Aleyda Solis
Here’s where you can follow or contact Irina: