We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 1 recommendation
Antonio Eram (Founder & CEO/NETOPIA mobilPay)When asked to name some books that had a big impact on him, Antonio mentioned The Likeability Factor by Tim Sanders.
Are you wondering how you can improve your relationships with your friends and family?
Are you curious how to get or keep the job of your dreams?
Do you want to become a more popular person?
This book will show you how to do all that by raising your likeability factor—or how much other people like you.
After all, life is a series of popularity contests. The choices other people make about you determine your health, wealth, and happiness. And decades of research prove that people choose who they like. They vote for them, they buy from them, they marry them, and they spend precious time with them.
The good news is that you can arm yourself for the contest and win life’s battles for preference. How? By being likeable.
The more you are liked—or the higher your likeability factor—the happier your life will be. This book will show you how to raise that likeability factor by teaching you how to boost four critical elements of your personality:
- Friendliness: your ability to communicate liking and openness to others
- Relevance: your capacity to connect with others’ interests, wants, and needs
- Empathy: your ability to recognize, acknowledge, and experience other people’s feelings
- Realness: the integrity that stands behind your likeability and guarantees its authenticity
What happens when you improve in these areas and boost your likeability factor?
- You bring out the best in others
- You survive life’s challenges
- You have better health—and even improve others’ health, too
- You outperform in your daily roles
- You win the popularity contests that define your life
Join me for a few hours and I’ll share the results of hundreds of thousands of pages of research, numerous seminars, and hundreds of interviews with people just like you! Together let’s build our likeability factor and improve our lives!