We hope you love the books people recommend! Just so you know, The CEO Library may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
This book has 3 recommendations
Bogdana Butnar (Head of Strategy/Poke)I thought I might put my money where my mouth is. I keep whining that young people are not in touch with some essential books on advertising that have helped me shape the way I practise my trade today, but I never did anything about it. So I am starting here the ultimate books to read list. I will add to it as I get suggestions and as more good books get written.
Robert Hajnal (Founder/Trail Running Academy)When I want to build something from 0 to 1, I’ll read books that help me brush my idea. I think that Jay Conrad's Guerrilla Marketing and Gary Vaynerchuk's videos were the best tips that helped me.
Pat Walls (Founder/StarterStory)One of the best marketing books out there, and looking back - it was way before it's time.
When Guerrilla Marketing was first published in 1983, Jay Levinson revolutionized marketing strategies for the small-business owner with his take-no-prisoners approach to finding clients. Based on hundreds of solid ideas that really work, Levinson’s philosophy has given birth to a new way of learning about market share and how to gain it. In this completely updated and expanded fourth edition, Levinson offers a new arsenal of weaponry for small-business success including
- strategies for marketing on the Internet (explaining when and precisely how to use it)
- tips for using new technology, such as podcasting and automated marketing
- programs for targeting prospects and cultivating repeat and referral business
- management lessons in the age of telecommuting and freelance employees
Guerrilla Marketing is the entrepreneur’s marketing bible -- and the book every small-business owner should have on his or her shelf.
Get this book on Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | iBooks
See more books recommended by
Bogdana Butnar, Robert Hajnal, Pat Walls
See more books written by
- Bogdana Butnar - The Ultimate Books to Read List
- Interview With an Ultrarunner: Robert Hajnal Sharing his Favourite Books
- Pat Walls, Founder of StarterStory, About the Books that Transformed His Relationships